creditcardvilla.blogg.se

Bt youview t2100
Bt youview t2100

1. Bt youview t2100 driver#
  2. Bt youview t2100 Pc#
  3. Bt youview t2100 tv#

If not then you are not really in any different a position to currently.

Bt youview t2100 Pc#

If a new machine or plugging into a PC lets you play the recordings then that is a bonus. Not sure if this applies to this machine but may throw a bit of a spanner in the works if it does.

Bt youview t2100 tv#

Not even another TV of the same make and model can play them back. I know many TVs that can use a USB drive to make recordings lock them to the specific TV that made them. This may also apply if you plug the drive into a new PVR even of the same make. Some PVRs encrypt the recordings so they can't be played back if you lift the drive out and plug it into something else. Even then what you can do with the files recorded may be limited.

Bt youview t2100 driver#

Very often they use some flavour of Linux file system so you will likely need a third party driver to allow Windows to read the disk. If you do remove the drive you may find it is formatted with a file system Windows can't read natively.

bt youview t2100

Try unplugging the HDD and see if it will boot, it will likely protest about not having a drive but you should get some response out of it. It should be slightly concave, if it looks convex then chances are the capacitor is on it's way out even though it may otherwise look OK. Not saying I would go that far to recover a few old recordings but just interested to know if that would work in theory?ĭead or nearly dead capacitors don't necessarily have to be leaking. via PC? Alternatively, if I could get hold of another working DTR2100 cheaply, could I swap the HDDs on them and have the replacement one read the HDD from this box? Lastly, on the flip side, if the HDD is ok, is there anyway I can recover the recordings e.g.

bt youview t2100

could I (potentially) restore it to working if I replaced the HDD?

bt youview t2100

Personally think dead HDD is getting more likely as apart from the beeping I mentioned it is 100% silent, no HDD noise at all and usually there is a little HDD noise on these boxes.Īssuming it was the HDD at fault, if I put another new/blank 2.5" drive in there would the box know what to do with it? i.e. It tries to do the recovery by internet, downloads ok, but when it says progressing after the download, it fails. I have tried all recovery options (factory reset and internet recovery). i cleaned it with an air duster and put it back. I couldn't see anything obviously wrong, no capacitor leakage or obvious problems, just a bit dusty. Since it's out of warranty anyway I opened it up.

bt youview t2100

It could be the HDD, but it could be the PSU as well - often high ESR capacitors in the PSU produce such symptoms, but also often cause other damage - including killing the HDD. Have to say, I am fearing it may be a dead hard disk on this box, which the beeping seems to suggest to me, which is a shame as it had a lot of stuff on it. There is also an option for Internet or USB recovery but I am not sure how this is done? Do I need certain recovery files on a USB memory stick? How would I even get these?Īny further troubleshooting advice would be greatly appreciated. I have tried the first “software reset” mode, which did no good, but it refuses to do the factory reset without deleting recordings option. I have been able to enter the maintenance menu but it isn’t a lot of help. I am guessing as it was never there before the beeping might be referring to some kind of component failure? When I first put it on there is also a low but audible beeping noise, which goes: beep-silence-beep etc, which goes away after a while. I have tried restarting it several times, but once powered on it will just cycle through the two start screens, the BT logo then the Youview one, but instead of going to the live TV as normal, it just cycles back to the BT logo then youview forever. It has generally been ok, but lately I have found it will no longer boot up whatsoever. I have owned a BT DTR-T2100 500GB Youview box for the last two years.

Bt youview t2100